Please consider the following job opportunities:
1) Immediate openings – Positions at the Bloomfield-Garfield Corporation’s afterschool program at Pittsburgh Arsenal and Pittsburgh Woolslair. Up to $15 an hour depending on experience.
2) Immediate opening– Manage the Neighborhood Learning Alliance’s “Everyone Graduates” high school program. Hourly rate of $16 to $20 an hour.
3) Anticipated March opening – Eastside Neighborhood Employment Center is seeking multiple individuals to assist with recruiting 14 to 21 year olds for the “Pittsburgh Summer Learn and Earn” employment program. Positions could lead to full time work throughout the summer. Openings in the West End and East End of Pittsburgh are anticipated.
4) Summer openings – The Bloomfield-Garfield Corporation is seeking to identify as many as 5 workers that would operate its Learn and Earn Summer youth employment program.
5) Immediate opening – Garfield Jubilee Association is seeking a “Youthbuild Education Project Leader.” See the attached job description.
6) May opening – Earthen Vessels Outreach is seeking a Summer Food Program Manager. Looking to hire someone who could be a long-term hire, but for summers only.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT EACH OF THESE OPPORTUNITIES, FOLLOW THIS LINK: NOW HIRING!!!