JOB OPENING: NovaNet Site Coordinator
Schedule: Part time Monday through Friday, 3PM – 6PM (varies; 20-25 hours/week)
$13 – $15/hour or more based on experience
NovaNET Site Coordinator will ensure that all students are supported while completing credit recovery courses on NovaNET. NovaNET is an online program where students can recover lost credits. Most of the job is focused on helping students recover credit, getting the word out about our program to students and their families, helping program run smoothly, and building relationships with youths.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist Program Coordinator to prepare for and organize the site
• Touch base with Program Coordinator to receive any updates about the day’s schedule
• Help students and answer questions about content
• Be endlessly encouraging and positive with students
• Maintain an orderly and organized environment and ensure that students are on task
• Always serve as an authority figure in the classroom, assisting lead tutor or coordinator with overall classroom management
• Must be comfortable supporting a variety of High School subjects
• Must be available during program hours, usually 3pm — 6pm, Monday-Friday
• Teaching certificate helpful but not required
To apply mail your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com.